Site Updated March 20th, 2015
URGENT NEWS 5:00pm UPDATE WEEKEND REVISED SCHEDULE C URGENT NEWS 5:00pm UPDATE
The weekend schedule is now available online (click here) and is called Revised Weekend Schedule C.
The main points for Saturday are:
· USHJA Hunter Derby goes at 7:30am in the covered arena
· All of the AHJA Category II classes with the Grand Canyon State Games will begin in Arena 6 at 10:00am with schooling from 8:00am until 9:30am this includes the Walk-Trot, Crossrail, Future Rider and all of the Outreach Jr/Am Hunter classes from 20 up to 29
· IF the footing in Arena 5 can be recovered on Saturday, we may move the 33 and 36 Junior and Amateur classes out of the covered ring and into that ring some time in the afternoon, but this is ONLY if the footing is deemed safe
The main points for Sunday are:
· We will run four rings in an effort to finish the entire show at a reasonable hour
· The A/A, Childrens, A/O and Junior Hunters will go in Arena 5 starting at 8:00am
· The ponies and Grand Canyon State Games 26 Low Child / Adult and 29 Child / Adult classes will go in the covered arena starting at 8:00am
· The Grand Canyon State Games Short, Medium and Long Stirrup classes, along with the 23 Pre-Child / Adult classes, will go in Arena 6 at 9:00am
Unfortunately, the footing in the Wendell Arena will not be able to be recovered, so jumpers will remain in the covered Arena 3 for the rest of the weekend. Schooling will be moved to Arena 4 to relieve the congestion in the schooling area. Stay tuned to this website and to the CEP Facebook page for updates.
March 17 - Link Now Active For Scottsdale Spring Classic Horse Show
The link, taking you to the Horseshowing.com website to see the class counts and times, is now active on the Horse Shows page.
January 26th - URGENT NEWS ** Classes Added To Hunt Cup March & Grand Canyon State Games ** URGENT NEWS
A full set of Outreach Junior / Amateur Hunter classes have been added to Hunter Ring 2 on Friday and Saturday afternoons. These classes are open to any junior or amateur rider perfect for the beginner rider or the veteran rider on a green horse. Fences range from 20 with no oxers up to 29. They fall under the auspices of the Outreach Program and are only $25 per class to enter. Be sure to download your REVISED VERSION A prize list and your REVISED SCHEDULE B show schedule.
January 21 - Scottsdale Spring Shows, Hunt Cup March and Grand Canyon State Games Equestrian Now Available
The prize list for the above shows is now available online. Click here to go to the Horse Shows page to download your copy.
November 25 - CEP Horse Show Schedule For 2015 Released
The schedule for CEP in 2015 is now available on the Horse Shows page. It lists the shows CEP is producing and / or managing in Arizona, Colorado and Northern California. Although a few shows may reflect tentative number of show days or ratings, the weeks for each show are correct.
September 3 - New Requirements To Bring Horses Onto Westworld Property
Due to recent concerns over equine health, Westworld has instituted new requirements for all horses entering Westworld property. A negative coggins, dated within the previous twelve (12) months, must accompany all horses brought onto Westworld property. A Health Certificate, dated within the previous thirty (30) days, must be presented for any horse originating outside of Arizona. These policies are currently in effect and will be so until further notice. So, all horses coming to Westworld for any CEP horse shows, from Hunt Cup to the A shows, must follow this policy.
December 12 - Hunt Cup Horse Shows And Four Reel Farm Shows Announce High Point Series Awards
Managements of the Hunt Cup Horse Shows and the Four Reel Farm Horse Shows have joined forces in 2014 to offer high point series awards in five sections: Walk-Trot Rider, Cross Rail Rider, Future Rider, Pre-Child / AA and Modified Child / AA sections. All classes (Hunter Over Fences, Hunter Under Saddle, Equitation Over Fences, Equitation Flat and Pleasure) offered for beginner or intermediate riders within these sections at any Hunt Cup or Four Reel Farm horse show during the 2014 show season are eligible (Dec 1, 2013 through Nov 30, 2014). Classes that are open to all, including professionals, are not eligible. Points in all classes to be awarded 10, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/2. In the event of a tie at the end of the year, the entry with the most points over fences wins. High point awards will be presented during the Four Reel Farms show on December 4-5. Keep checking back on this website and the Four Reel Farm website (www.fourreelfarm.com) for standings throughout the year.
Proud Partner & Sponsor
~ ~ ~
Greenway Saddlery / CEP Equitation Classic
Proud Partner & Sponsor
~ ~ ~
Official Host Hotel